Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bush Screwed The USA (song parody)

Bush Screwed The USA
(to the tune of God Bless The USA)

I have had it! All the things are gone
I've worked for all my life,
And I have to start again
Without my children and my wife,
Goodbye, dear middle class
There is no room for me today,
'Cause the banks all have their freedom
And they've taken mine away.

And I'm proud to be an American
Though I'm in insolvency,
And I won't forget the man who lied
To take my rights from me,
'Cause the man who messed up everything
Still defends himself today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt, he shamed this land
Bush screwed the U.S.A.

It's a bridge in Minnesota
Or a flood in Tennessee,
When our country needed leading most
He preferred to "let it be"
From Detroit to New Orleans
and New York to L.A.,
This country's damned near torn apart
And it's time we stand and say:

That I'm proud to be an American
Though I'm filing bankruptcy,
And I won't forget the folks who've died
For oil royalties
And I'm going to stand up and challenge you
To prove me wrong today
'Cause there ain't no doubt he wronged our land
Bush screwed the U.S.A.

And I'm proud to be an American
I'm as proud as I can be
But I won't forget the man who lied
To loot our Treasury
And I'd gladly stand up in any court
Indicting him today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt he failed this land!
Bush screwed the U.S.A.

No comments: